When you need to get something done and it's coming down to the wire, energy kicks in and you pick up the pace to make it happen! That's why this event cranks up your group's energy levels as they feel the crunch, trying to beat the competition in this series of short, fast-paced games they'll rotate through!
Each challenge requires teams to use everyday items in an unexpected way to complete a task. For each challenge, teams are given time to practice the task. Then, they must pick the person on their team who crunched out the best performance during practice. When the emcee announces that it is "crunch time!" they attempt to score as many points as possible in this fast and furious challenge.
Sample challenges include:
- Transporting a Ping Pong ball across an extended tape measure into shot glasses placed at varying distances
- Bouncing a pencil into a pint glass by bouncing the eraser on the table
- Creating a tilting tower of cups by catching Ping Pong balls bounced into each stacked cup
- Stacking lip balm using only chopsticks to pick up the tubes
- Rolling marbles through the hole of a pool noodle in an attempt to knock over a target
- Stacking dice on the end of a popsicle stick held in the mouth
- Flipping a Solo cup off the edge of the table onto a soda bottle
- Tossing mini Koosh balls into pint glasses
- Moving cotton balls from Point A to Point B with only the suction from a straw held in the mouth
- Catching an ever-increasing number of pencils on the backs of teammates hands
- Picking up cereal from a bowl using only the suction from a straw held in the mouth and placing it on straws standing upright in a foam block
- Stacking blocks on a plate balanced on the head
Halfway through the challenges teams are asked to return to their team tables. Here, group VIP's or select event participants head to the stage to don a pair of headphones to listen and "sing" – using no words other than the word "la" - to the song played over the headphones for one minute. Teams get points for correctly identifying the song.
After the "la, la, la" challenge, it's crunch time once again as teams compete in additional timed challenges. At the end of the event, the team with the most points overall is revealed and called to the stage to collect their award medals.
- Set, strike and delivery of an event for teams of 10 participants
- Professional event leader to emcee and organize the event
- Event assistants to assist teams with challenges
- DJ to play music and provide the sound system for the event
- Team identification for each participant
- Event equipment including materials necessary to complete all challenges
- Award medals for each participant on the winning team, personalized with client or meeting logo if desired
Additional Event Information
|Ideal Group Size||30 or more participants
|Ideal Team Size||10 participants per team
|Event Length||1-2 hours
|Event Location||Event can be held indoors or outdoors
|Level of Customization||Client logo on award medals
|Event Elements||Relationship building, competition, strategy, time management, high-energy
|Charitable Elements||None usually, but possible if requested
|Space Requirements||Approximately 25 sq. ft. per person
|Set Up Required||One draped and skirted banquet round per team PLUS one six or eight foot draped and skirted table per team for challenge stations, one six or eight foot draped and skirted table for the DJ, power for DJ (standard outlet) is required.
Note: Based on event location and group size, event details may differ slightly from above description